Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What Happens Now? {A JB Love Story} Chapter 5

What Happens Now? Chapter 5 This one kind of sucks... but ya' know, whatever. Okay, I need 5 comments on this BEFORE I post the next chapter!! ____________________________________ STILL KRISSY'S P.O.V -- (He just stood there, staring at it, then I try to ask him..) KRISSY: Hey James Bond...? NICK: (His head shot up from Stevie Wonder) Yea? KRISSY: ... Can I talk to you alone for a minute please? NICK: ...Sure... (Joe and Kevin looked at him, and gave him thumbs up... WTH?! Does Nick like me?! OMG THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!! Wait... does he know I have diabetes? We walk into the kitchen, it was a far ways away, a lot out of ear shot, and thats the only thing I cared about.) KRISSY: Do you want a drink? NICK: Sure diet coke? KRISSY: Okay, do.. do.. do you know I have diabetes? NICK: Yes... KRISSY: *exhales* Its still a bit hard for me. I'm just glad I can have someone here for me that understands! Hey... How do you know all this stuff about me?! NICK: Well it starts when you first got interveiwed by Ellen... we were right after you... and when you were late you were running threw the halls... *FLASHBACK* KRISSY: OMGOMGOMG, IM LATE!! CRAP! Where are my shoes!? (I picked up my shoes, and ran out of my dressing room, before I knew it, I had bumped into someone... I didn't really see, but I was late, so I didn't really care! My first interveiw on T.V and I'm not gunna be late!) OOF! (I said as I hit the ground, I open my eyes, really wide, and get on my knees searching for my shoes. the sranger handed them to me. I never really got to see his face, but I'm sure he got to see mine.) Thanks! (I look at my watch, SHIT! I'm even more late! I grab them out of his hands, and got up, he helped me, I felt a shock, but I thought it was just cause' of the carpet, and because I was moving really fast. I start running down the hall, and I put my hand up, -- the one that had the shoes in them-- and waved, saying: ) THANKS AGAIN, AND SORRY FOR BUMPING INTO YOU! (I didn't even look back, but I didn't care) NICK's P.O.V -- NICK: Wow... She was pretty. (I start walking down the hall way and to my dressing room, with my brothers in there waiting... I have my hands in my front pockets, and my head down, looking at my feet. And I sighed, I opened the door, came in, closed it, leaned up against it, and slid down it, sitting on the carpet...) JOE: Whoa... whats up with you mang? KEVIN: Yea, you look like you... dare I say it... just puked! NICK: No, I didn't... but I think I just saw an angel! *END OF FLASHBACK* KRISSY: Wow, really? that was you? NICK: Yep, and ever since then, I've tried to be on the same show as you, tired to get you on our show, tried to get you to come on tour with us, ya' know, the works! But it hasn't worked! KRISSY: Whoa... that was like... 2 years ago! NICK: I know! Its sad, I just couldn't forget you're face, and I was really happy, when I met you today, and you seemed so too -- KRISSY: What about Selena? NICK: Well tha-- wait, I thought you never heard about us. KRISSY: Well a year ago, when I met Jess, she was talking about you, and Selena Gomez, and how you were dating, and I never really realised that it was you, until I put my brain to work, WHICH REALLY HURT BY THE WAY!! NICK: OH COME ON!!! YOU'RE FAVORITE SUBJECTS ARE SCIENCE AND MATH, THINKING ISN'T HARD FOR YOU!! KRISSY: Okay, thats starts my other question! How do you know all this stuff about me? NICK: Well... After I ran into you, I've tried to figure more stuff out about you. I've looked on all websites, and your myspace, and a lot of other stuff too! I know! It sounds creepy! I'm so-- (I cut him off... I don't know why I did... but I started to kiss him!! It felt so wrong, because this was the first day I met him, yet it felt so right, I don't know why it did, but it did! He started to kiss back, I could he his hand on my cheak and my neck... I pulled away, and he looked at me and smiled, I was blushing... GAH! I BLUSH SOOO MUCH WHEN I'M AROUND HIM!!!) NICK: So... I guess this means you like me? (he said stroking my cheak with his hand) KRISSY: Well yea... I mean when I first saw you in you're kitchen it was like... I don't know, like I knew you, there was something special in your eyes... that just called out to me! (James Bond's smile dropped, and was a O shape. He was shocked... I started to pull away but he held my head, so I couldn't go anywhere.) NICK: Krissy... thats the same thing I saw when I looked in your eyes! I have no idea either, so its okay! KRISSY: HEY! You havent answered my other question! NICK: (he lets go of my head, and scratches his, he holds up his right arm to see what time it was, but he had no watch) WELL! Look at the time! We should go see what the others are up too! (He ran away, heading toward the living room, I don't know where he was going, but it wasn't to the living room, it was too... my music room! EEK!! HE IS SOOO TOAST!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment