Thursday, February 12, 2009

Best Friends? A Jemi Story Episode 16 Nice Save

Selena's POV Crap! What am I supposed to say now? Joe can't find out, he might tell Demi! He was waiting for me to answer his question. "Well?" he said impatiently. I glanced at Kevin who gave me the "I don't know what to do" look. "I... was just uh telling Kevin that if you can handle... being a lead singer I can to?" I stuttered. Wow, it sounded like a question. I'm such an idiot! "You thinking about singing?" Joe said with a surprised look on his face. He didn't seem to buy what I said. "Uh, yeah! Well I gotta go uh... bye!" I quickly ran for the door. Kevin's POV Oh wow. Not so much of a nice save but it is what it is. "That was weird" Joe said. He still looked really confused. I have to cover for her. "Uh yeah, she was just being weird and hyper, yep same old Sel!" I said followed by a nervous laugh. "Yeah, uh huh" Joe said. He obviously didn't buy anything I just said. He does have his moments of brilliance. "Nick is out with Miley" I said trying to change the subject. His eyes widened in disbelief. "WHAT? HOW? WHEN? WHY?" he said almost yelling. Yes, it worked! I began explaining to him what Selena told me. Joe's POV Unbelievable! Nick with Miley? Wow, I never thought this day would come! "Well, that's weird!" was all I could say. "I know!" Kevin agreed. And right on cue, Nick walked in. Nick's POV "So Nicholas, where were you?" Kevin said. He used my whole first name. Uh-oh. "Uh you know, just wanted to get lunch" I said. I don't wanna tell them I was out with Miley. They'll give me this whole speech that I'm really tired of listening to. "So how's Miley doing?" Joe said. "Selena..." I muttered under my breath. "Well Selena told Kev and Kev told me" Joe said. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk past them. Kevin grabbed my arm. "Why didn't you tell us?" he said. "Because I don't wanna hear your lectures about what happened between us." okay so i had a writers block when i wrote this so we're gonna skip two months okay? sorry, just try to bear with me. back to the story... Two months Later (At the DC Games Bus) Demi's POV I was sitting with Alyson in the bus and we were just talking, catching up. "So are Selena and Nick dating?" Alyson asked curiously. I laughed. "No. Actually... I'm dating Nick" I whispered. Her mouth dropped out of shock. "Since when?" she yelled. Everybody stared at us. "Uh, sorry, I'm a little hyper" Aly chuckled. Everyone just laughed and went back to they're conversations. "Nice save, well anyway we've been together for couple of weeks. He's sitting with Sel because of the rumors. We wanted the press to lay off our backs" I said. "Ah very clever. Wait, I though you like Joe" she whispered. Sorry! Don't hate me! I know you want Jemi but this is how it has to be because here is when the twist to the story comes to play. I promise there will be a lot of Jemi moments and I promise that they will be together! DOES DEMI STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR JOE? DOES SELENA STILL LIKE NICK? STAY TUNED FOR EPISODE 17!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment