Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Goodbye- A Nick Jonas [nelena] Love Story Chapter 19

Sorry omgg so sorry I took so long to post the next chapter i was really busy with all the school work and crap and i'm in Florida for vacation and I can't sleep so I turned on my laptop and decided to post this next chapter hehee (: pleasee comment on this one omg i got like 3 comments for the last chapter.. not cool. I was ot happy at all. :{ Anyways here's chapter 19 hope you like it, comment and tell me what you think! (P.S. since it's late at night I might make a couple of mistakes so if u see some pleasse tell me, and don't blame mee hahahaa ) :D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Addie's P.O.V.: When I walked,- well stormed out of the room, I got a feeling that Nick knew I was jealous. But that is so not true! Ok, maybe it is. But I am definatley not going to let him know about this. When I walked out to the set, they were taking a 30 minute break. I looked to my right, and saw Joe sitting alone. This was the perfect time to apologize. After all, he was right and I was wrong. I went over and sat next to him. I don't think he noticed me so I tapped his shoulder. "Joe..... can we talk?" I asked him despratley. He looked up from what he was doing and stared at me for about 10 secods then looked strait. "Talk...", he said as he went back to what he was doing. But I could tell he was still listening. "Um well I know that I was wrong, and stupid for what I did and i'm sorry. I've lost a lot of people (reffering to Nick) and I don't want to loose you. Please forgive me." I said to him in the most convincing voice. He looked at me smiling, then gave me a big bear hug. I felt warm in his arms, almost like he was a older brother. We finally pulled away after like 1 minute. "I forgive you Addie", he said smiling big. I smiled back at him, then my smile faded as my eyes met Nick and Miley cuddling. Joe noticed me looking at them. "You know Addie, they are really in love, I really think you should move on from Nick." He said seroiusly. I looked down, as a tear slid down my cheek, I quickly wiped it off hoping Joe wouldn't notice it. "Okay, well I uh got to go see what David's up to. Talk to you later Joe, thanks for forgiving me, your the best." I said hugging him. "No problem Addie, and if you ever feel like you need someone to talk to about anything, i'm always here." He said hugging back. "Thanks Joe", I said pulling away. After that, I walked over to David, and saw him standing by the coffee machine. "Oh hey want some coffee?" He asked me. "Uhhh no thanks, i'm good.." I said looking down. "Aww Addie why the long face?" He asked me pulling me into a hug. "I just.... am tired and need some time to think.." I said hugging him back, then pulling away. "About what?" He asked concerned. My face lit up. I really didn't want him to know that I used to date Nick, because then he would know that I was jealous. "Oh.... just about umm..." I looked down at my watch. "Oh well look at the time I got to get going because of this thing.. okay bye! Tell Anna that I will meet her back here after they are done shooting the set. Okay? Bye!" I said kissing him on the cheek, then quickly walked away. Few, I thought. That was a really bad excuse, but whatever he fell for it. I looked back and he stood there confused holding the part where I kissed him on the cheek. I left the building and ran back to the hotel. I opened my phone, and saw that I had a couple of texts. I read them all, and replied back. I looked at all of my contact's statuses. I saw Nick's. It said "No! I love you soo muchh more than you do!" Then I looked at Miley's (Avalon's) status and it said "Nooo I do way more baby I love you!". Wow. I said to my self, and tried not to cry. I threw my phone on the bed, and just sat there. I stood up, as an idea popped into my head. I ran to the salon, and got side bangs, and died my hair, BLACK. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Ok, sorry I had to end it there i am very tired! haha tell me if I had any mistakes I probably did but i'm too tired to check. Please comment on this one and tell me what you think. I think I gave you a pretty good idea of what Addie is going to do with your self. But if you don't.. then that sucks your going to have to wait.. ahhaha. But hopefully the wait won't be longg. COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for subscribtions by the way you guys ROCKK! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment