Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Love me again? ch 1

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!! -Flashback- Joe: its over. Taylor: Joe?? Are you crazy? Why? What did I do wrong? Joe: I just dont love you anymore. Bye. *hangs up* -Flashback ends- Taylors P.O.V If someone said forgetting your love is easy, then theyre never been in love. Madly in love. Joe was not my first love but hes the one I ever truly love. He was my everything, my 24/7, he was the rock in my life for about a year. I know, a year is not long enough to make you fell hard for someone, but I did. He was the guy I even swore to marry someday. But one phone call changes everything, one infamous 27 phone call. It hurts when someone broke up with you through the phone, but it hurts even more when you didnt get any explanation. Joe just left me hanging, wondering where did I went wrong. I guess, I shouldve known that our love was not strong enough to make it through anything. He was busy touring and so was I. He was in love with me, and me pathetically still in love with him. I sighed, 6 years have gone by, so fast yet feels like forever. After the breakup, I kinda fell out from the showbiz. No, not because I wasnt famous after the break up. It was because of Josephina Alison. My too-smart-for-her-age 5 year old daughter. Shes the best thing thats ever happened to me, shes the reason that kept me alive all these years. Whos her father? Well, take a good look at her first name and youll know. People says she looks a lot like me but if you look closely you can see that she has Joes eyes and Joes smile. She reminds me of him so much. I hate Joe for making me cry for months, for leaving me, but I love Joe for giving me Josie. I thanked him for her. I felt someone shook my shoulder. I turn around. Selena: Tay?? Flashback again? Taylor: *sigh* yeah.. Selena: Its been 6 years already, Tay. Taylor: unfortunately, Im very aware of that. wheres Josie? Selena: in her room. Playing with Barbie dolls. Taylor: Oh okay. Im gonna start cooking for dinner. Selena: and Im gonna tell Josie to take a bath. Taylors P.O.V Selena Marie Gomez, my bestfriend. I met her while I was dating Joe. Shes an incredible girl. Very talented. Besides my parent, shes the only who knows about Josie existence. Shes also been staying low. She stops acting. See, shes heartbroken. Her boyfriend, who she thought loves her as much as she loves him, make a decision to ended their relationship. His excuse? She was just a summer fling. Selenas a fighter, yet vulnerable. She acts all tough on the outside but shes crying on the inside. I dont know what Im going to do without Selena. We live in an apartment, just three of us. She helped me a lot, we helped each other a lot. Josie loves her Aunty Selly. Im cooking Mac&Cheese today. Josies favourite,which is Joes favourite too, maybe still is? Like father like daughter. -Dinner, they all sit at the kitchen bar- Taylor: Josie, make sure you finish all your food. Josie: okay dokey mommy. Selena: Valentines day is tomorrow. Josie: ohhhh!!!! Mommy!! Aunty selly!! Taylor: yes, sweetpea? Josie: can we go watch SNL tomorrow?? Daddys gonna be there. Pleaseeee Selena: I think thats not a bad idea. Taylor: what if he sees us? Selena: pssh, that place is gonna be pack with people. he wont notice us. Josie: *puppy eyes* pweaseee mommy?? Taylor: how can I say no to that cute puppy eyes. Ok were going.

No comments:

Post a Comment