Friday, February 27, 2009

The Random Dating Service Advertisement

I came across a random advertisement on youtube. It read "gaychubbydating.com" I'm sorry - but I swear I don't even have to make a joke about it. Just saying the website makes me giggle. Chubby. Haha. So of course - I had to investigate because this was way too funny. And yes! I found a dating video. Check it out! His name is Jimmy - and apparantly he eats everything...I thought sausage was his main choice - but he admits that it's MacDonalds that does it for him. NOTE*** This is just in good fun. It's not to make fun of anyone. So I don't want to hear the gays bashing me for this - and the chubby people better not bash me - cause hello...I have a good chunkiness going on! ;-) Oh ya! I own my chubbyness! Rate. Comment. Subscribe. If you have any video ideas - let me know - I'll make a special video for you if I have the ability to take the task on.

No comments:

Post a Comment